A practical 2-day course, focusing on the fundamentals of BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and the usage of Cucumber to enhance it. Throughout realistic, real life use cases you will become familiar with BDD and concepts like Example Mapping, Three amigos and Ubiquitous Language.
Using Gherkin to form a bridge between Business and IT, you will gain useful insights on how to use and build a BDD framework that works for your environment. Using Cucumber JVM, you will get acquainted with the concept of “Living Documentation” through hands-on experience.
- Behaviour Driven Development
- Entry level
- 2-day Course
- No experience required
- In-house or on location
- Materials available online
Who might want to attend this course?
- Everybody who’s looking to implement BDD in their environment
- QA – or Test Engineers, with an interest towards BDD & Living Documentation
- Developers who want to get in touch with quality
- Analysts who want to do things disruptively different
- Managers transforming an organization
- Teams or organizations who want to build awesome, qualitative products in a fast-paced environment
After this course, you’ll know the basics of BDD and will be able to effectively preach and apply it within your own environment.
You’ll also be able to write solid and well-structured Gherkin requirements knowing where and how to automate scenarios, leveraging them as Living Documentation.
- 2-day course
- Dutch or English. Course materials in English
Price: €900 excl. VAT for 2 training days, incl. lunch and course material. BYOD.