As a professional tester it is an advantage to have a good theoretical and practical basis. This enables a tester to integrate seamlessly with the (Agile) development team and contribute real value (ROI) towards the quality of a product and even the development process.
Participants in this boot camp will learn the most important software testing concepts (theory and practice), receive an introduction into a relevant test management tool, followed by a case study. During the case study they can put all they’ve learned into practice and gain some extra insights. After this section, they will be given an introduction into the Agile approach and Usability testing. And finally, they will get an in-depth theoretical course on Structured Testing and Test Design techniques.
All these courses (especially the last 2) will enable the participant to take the examination for the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level (CTFL) to become a certified professional tester. This is optional and can be planned in whenever the participant sees fit. Our recommendation is to take the exam 2 days later, directly after the bootcamp, when everything is still fresh in their memory.
– Structured testing (basic concepts/overview)
– Test management (tool)
– Case Study (test requirements, test case design, reporting)
– Agile concepts (basics, incl. exercises)
– Usability testing (introduction)
– Test Design Techniques (in-depth theoretical course + exercises)
– Structured testing (in-depth theoretical course)
– ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level (CTFL) exam (OPTIONAL) and excluded from the indicated price.
- Entry Level
- Both theoretical and hands-on
- Prepared for the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level (CTFL) exam