For today’s digital organizations, the importance of performance is becoming increasingly important. The aim of this course is to learn how to set up a load/performance test. To do this, we are using Jmeter, a freeware Apache tool.
- Apache Jmeter
- Load testing / Performance testing
- Entry level
Who might want to attend this course?
- Anyone with an interest in performance, load and stress testing
- Software testers, test analysts, test & quality managers
- Product owners and managers to get a better understanding of the subject
- Learn about the importance of performance testing but also about the pitfalls
- Gain knowledge about the setup -> who should be involved, what do we need to measure, how do we interpret the results, …
- Hands-on knowledge
- 1-day course
- Dutch or English. Course materials in English
€495 excl. VAT for 1 training day, incl. lunch and course material. BYOD.