The target of this course is to learn the basics of the keyword driven test framework “Robot Framework”. We start with the syntax basics and put this into practice in several exercises.
After you’ve tackled the basics, we’ll dive deeper into 2 well-known libraries “Selenium” and “Requests” to provide a way to automate web services and web applications.
- Keyword driven testing
- Robot Framework
- Entry Level
- Web services
- Web automation
Who might want to attend this course?
- Everybody with an interest in software testing
- Everybody with basic programming knowledge
- Everybody who’s looking to implement Behaviour Driven or Keyword Driven test automation
- Knowledge of REST requests and Selenium is useful but not required.
After this course you will understand how keyword driven automation testing works, you will be able to send basic requests and verify the responses for REST services and automation web applications using the Robot Framework.
- 1-day course
- Dutch or English. Course material in English.
€495 excl. VAT for 1 training day, incl. lunch and course material. BYOD.