A practical 2-day course, focusing on the fundamentals of BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and the usage of Cucumber to enhance it. Throughout realistic, real life use cases you will become familiar with BDD and concepts like Example Mapping, Three amigos and Ubiquitous Language.
Using Gherkin to form a bridge between Business and IT, you will gain useful insights on how to use and build a BDD framework that works for your environment. Using Cucumber JVM, you will get acquainted with the concept of “Living Documentation” throughout hands-on experience.
- Behavior Driven Development
- Entry level
- 2-day Course
- No experience required
- In-house or on location
- Materials available online
- SME Wallet eligible
Who might want to attend this course?
- Everybody who’s looking to implement BDD in their environment
- QA – or Test Engineers, with an interest towards BDD & Living Documentation
- Developers who want to get in touch with quality
- Analysts who want to do things disruptively different
- Managers transforming an organization
- Teams or organizations who want to build awesome, qualitative products in a fast paced environment
After this course you’ll know the basics of BDD and will be able to effectively preach and apply it within your own environment. You’ll also be able to write solid and wel structured Gherkin requirements knowing where and how to automate scenarios, leveraging them as Living Documentation.
This training is offered together with our Partner ARQS.