- Dedicated team with different testing specialities (functional, automation, performance, security)
- Transparent pricing because of clearly defined task(s) and limited duration
- Flexible in expertise and recources
- Ideal solution for SMEs
- Proven effective for:
- Projects with a short lead time
- Ad-hoc projects
- Temporary replacement of internal resources (illness, pregnancy, vacation, …)
- Fixed prices projects
Different from consultancy
- Test tooling and project management included
- Flex (software) testing usually performed at one of the Brightest offices
- Flexible short-term scaling of testing professionals depending on business need
- Switch of resources during the project (in function of business needs) is possible
- Transparant price-tag (fixed day rate and fixed amount of days for a project)
- Short term assignments (days)
- Flexible planning. We guarantee start of the project at the least 14 working days after intake
- Quality assurance across your IT organization or development team(s) because of certified and skilled professionals
- Short term availability of specialist skills (test automation, mobile/performance testing, …) based on your situation
- Test tooling included in price
We start each project with an intake during which we define the technology, the scope and the approach. Following this meeting you receive our proposal. After approval we start executing the project.
Each project ends with a proper debrief where we discuss the outcome and provide a detailed report. During the whole project you have one point of contact that guides you through the process.
Focus on your future, knowing that the quality of your products is secured.
Software test automation is one of our core competences. Our community of technical consultants are experts in a wide range of test automation tools for automating web, desktop and mobile applications, APIs and mainframes. And this for commercial tools as well as open-source libraries.
EaaP/ ERP testing is an automation-driven quality approach focused on integrating and deploying any ERP solution First Time Right.
A BrightScan is a highly effective assessment executed by a specialist to obtain an objective analysis of your current software quality organisation. It allows you to improve your organisation’s QA maturity and time to market, while reducing quality costs.
We guide your organization or team in the right direction, bring new insights and quickly add expertise.
Performance testing is the practice of determining how applications, hardware, networks, databases, … will perform under a particular workload. The main goal is to improve speed, scalability, stability and reliability.
Applications need to be secure and protect their users’ data. In the short term, security testing can reactively help you solve existing vulnerabilities in your application(s).