Are you a high potential with a degree in IT, looking to start your career as a technical Software Quality Consultant? Then you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for someone who:
- Feels intrigued by new technologies and gets excited when a new app or gadget is launched: you keep your ear to the ground
- Has a background in IT (bachelor or equivalent through experience): you eat Java for breakfast and C# for lunch
- Is critical and likes to question things: you’re famous for checking details
- Loves to share his/her knowledge and comments: you love to help others in their progress
- Adapts quickly to a new environment: you’re a professional chameleon, in areas such as telecom, finance, retail…
Your primary responsibility is to assist our clients in optimising the quality of their applications. From drawing up a test plan and developing a test process, over test automation and reporting, to test coordination and managing a team: you live and breathe quality.
You’ll receive a thorough training, covering all the basics in Software Quality & Testing. Following this intense 2-week Master Class you’ll start your career at one of our clients’ headquarters while being coached by Brightest coaches & experts.
We are offering:
- A challenging, fast-paced and motivational working environment
- The possibility to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- Access to the BrightBeing plan, an all-in physical and mental coaching programme
- The possibility to learn and excel through other colleagues, workforces, online and classroom training
Our upcoming 2020 Masterclass starts on September 21st.
Apply by filling out the form below. Don’t forget to mention three interesting facts about yourself that are not on your CV but that are quintessential in describing your personality. Think out of the box!