Software quality is our core business. Our tailored software quality services help agile companies with a digital mindset to deliver qualitative software and mature their quality assurance organization.
We take away all concerns regarding strategizing, planning, and staffing for software quality. You’re welcome to aim high with us in a challenging, fast-paced, and motivational working environment where you have the chance to work with state-of-the-art technologies.
We’ve a clients all over Flanders in several industries: Finance & Insurance, Transport, Automotive, IOT, Energy & Utilities, Software, HR Services, Media & Publishing, Manufacturing, Healthcare & Life Sciences,Retails… Thanks to all off these we’ve always with challenging projects matching your interests.
Your future responsibilities
- Design and develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts for embedded software and systems.
- Perform root cause analysis, document test results and report bugs.
- Execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts, and report results.
- Identify, report, and track defects.
- Work with software developers to troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Communicate with project stakeholders to ensure that testing objectives are met.
- Keep up-to-date with new testing tools and technologies.
- Assist with performance- & security testing.
- Test automation and scripting.
Your background and skills
- A quality-focused personality with strong documentation skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to understand test plans, analyse and translate requirements into test scripts.
- Solid understanding of embedded systems and technologies.
- Experience in development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Knowledge of software testing tools and techniques.
- Familiar with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software.
- I would be an advantage if you have knowledge of one of the following technologies (Cloud, Zigbee, Bluetooth, Mqtt)
- Educational background in Electronics and ICT, or equal by experience, is a strong plus
- A challenging, fast-paced and motivational working environment
- The possibility to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- Access to BrightBeing plan; including physical and mental coaching via our experienced expert partners (Vista & Forward Coaching)
- The opportunity to work in one of our office hubs (Genk, Gent or Kontich), at the client or remote from your home office
- The chance to learn and excel through other colleagues, workforces, online- and class room training