Our goal is to provide valuable consulting services on achieving and maintaining a high-quality software product.
Our marketing department is an important component for sharing our story and passion with the rest of the world and for our growth. Our Academy is one of our pillars as a centre of expertise.
We’re looking for a new member to join our #brightcrew who will support both our marketing department and our Academy. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment with constantly evolving needs. Your creativity, flexibility and organizational skills are crucial for our team.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the operational management of our social media planning and content calendar
- Create and manage e-mailings (newsletter, invitations for our monthly Brownbag sessions, …)
- Be responsible for event management (coordinate set-up and assure an optimal experience for attendees of our kick-off meetings, customer events, team meetings,…)
- Be responsible for website management (SEO, blogposts, update event calendar, update and add course pages,…)
- Develop pre-sales materials (banners, flyers, sales presentations, printed matter,…)
- Edit videos (all-round, sales, training intro, interview with training partner, …)
- Perform various operational and administrative tasks (keep our employee database up-to-date, send e-mail invitations, …)
Which skills do you have?
- A creative mind
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A quality-focused personality
- Experience with social media management
- Experience with tools and technologies like Trello, WordPress, Stripo, SAP, Canva, Adobe suite,…
- Exemplary language skills (NL native or full professional proficiency + ENG fluent)
It would be extra nice if you have:
- Experience with video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro or Davinci Resolve)
What do we offer?
- A challenging, fast paced and motivational working environment in a flourishing company
- Flexible hours and working locations in the offfice (HQ Kontich, satellite offices in Genk and Gent) or remote (from home)
- A stimulating environment with opportunities to develop yourself and grow
- Access to BrightBeing plan; including physical and mental coaching via our experienced expert partners (Vista, Zegg & 185 Coaching Center)
- The possibility to learn and excel through other colleagues, workforces, online- and classroom training
Apply by filling out the form below. Don’t forget to mention 3 interesting facts about yourself that are not on your cv.